Friday, March 4, 2011

Busy busy Mommy

Do you feel like all you do everyday is follow around these small little destructors and pick up after them? Man, that is what I have been feeling like. I think I am in a funk. My family room is so cluttered with toys. I wish I had a room dedicated just as a playroom.

I used to enjoy having them play in-font of me all day. But lately I feel like I am being taken over by toys. When cleaned they are all stored neatly in the cupboards. Usually just a few stragglers are left over; otherwise no trace of kids (except the thousand of pictures of them all over). This never happens however. I am usually so tired at night I don't put everything away. With 4 kids, we have way too much stuff. Am I alone?

How do you deal with your kids toys. Do they play in a common room? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment