Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Perfectly Perfect Sweaters


I am so happy to show you my sweaters. I have them available in white and pink.



Your love bug will look perfectly sweet in this beautiful crochet pink sweater. I crocheted this with 100% baby soft acrylic yarn, softest I have ever felt, in a flamingo pink. I finished off the sweater with a beautiful large pearl button and crochet silky flowers. In addition I will include a matching silky flower hair clip with pear center. This sweater is the perfect gift for a baby shower, birthday, or to dress up any outfit. You can't go wrong with handmade. Please convo me at checkout with your size preference: 0-12 month 12-24 month 2T-3T 4T This item will ship within 5 days. Care instructions: Hand wash for extended life, or wash on gentle cycle in machine with like colors. Be sure to keep anything that will snag it out of the wash (velcro). Hang dry or tumble dry low. All items made in a smoke free home

No comments:

Post a Comment